Total Love In Christ Ministries

We are a nondenominational, Charismatic organization dedicated to fulfilling our Lord Jesus Christ's commission to "Make Disciples of All Nations", and to proclaiming the truth by ALL means possible that, "Jesus Christ is the Savior of ALL men , ESPECIALLY those that believe!". Also that, "In the fulness of time, it is God's EXPLICIT intent, formed before the ages were created, that ALL things, both in heaven and on earth, shall be reconciled to Him, and that He shall, IN FACT, be All-In-All ".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sioux Falls, SD, United States

I am ordained by and earned my Ph.D. in Biblical Studies through Saint Luke Evangelical Christian Ministries. I graduated from the Berean School of the Bible, with a Degree in Ministerial Studies. ****** I was baptized at, and spent many years with a ministry called Gospel Outreach, under the leadership of Jim Durkin. There, I received an understanding of God's Purpose and Vision, and what it means to be a Disciple of Jesus Christ. ****** The Ministry of which I am the Director is a nondenominational, Charismatic organization dedicated to fulfilling our Lord Jesus Christ's commission to "Make Disciples of All Nations", and to proclaiming the truth by ALL means possible that, "Jesus Christ is the Savior of ALL men (and women), ESPECIALLY those that believe!". ****************************** On the secular side, I am a Computer Consultant. I worked with IBM for about 20 years, then went into business for myself. For the past several years, most of my activity has been InterNet related, especially setting up and maintaining our two WEB Sites.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Total Love In Christ Ministries -- A Minister Answers Your Questions

Total Love In Christ Ministries -- A Minister Answers Your Questions

These are questions submitted by readers of our site, and the answers that they were given via eMail.

Table of Contents

Personal Answers

How do I maintain a strong, active faith (or WHAT is of TRUE value) ??

HELP God -- Did I Marry the Wrong Person ??

"Forgiveness" and OTHER Legalisms

Birth Control vs. Spirit Control ??

WHY Does God Hate Me ??

I was wondering about some "techniques" for patience ??

How can I maintain my Faith ??

When and for What is it OK to "Ask of / Pray to" God

Well Done Good and Faithful Servant

On "Seeking vs. Finding"

The Principle of "Sowing and Reaping"

More on "Sowing and Reaping"

Godly Submission or "BONDAGE" ???

Does God REALLY Love Me "Just As I Am" ??

God's Word On "Anxiety, Depression And Fear"

On Hearing the "Call of God"

The "Forbearance and Patience" of God

Divorce in God's Word

Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord," will enter into the kingdom of heaven

"Jesus Is the Answer !!" -- Didn't Work for Me

It seems to me that neither God nor Life are very fair !

How do I deal with an angry, bitter "Ex-" ??

Is God Responsible for ........ ??

Is Christianity just a "Crutch" for the Crippled & Irresponsible ??

On "Trying vs. Believing"

Is It OK for a Christian to marry a non-Christian ??

Doctrinal or Theological

Does God REALLY Hate Me and You ??

Understanding the Suffering of Christ

How Do I Understand God's "Wrath" ??

Of "Evil" and the "Man of Sin" ??

Will ONLY "144,000" Be Saved ??

What About "Once Saved - Always Saved" ??

About the Tithe and Atonement

Can you tell me what Heaven will be like ??

What EXACTLY is Faith ???

What EXACTLY is Faith Part 2 ???

Does God REALLY say, "Thou shalt NOT kill" ??

Worship in Spirit and in Truth ??

"False Teachers", or Merely Teaching Falsehood ??

The "Arian Conflict", or is Jesus Christ REALLY a Created Being ??

What should our (Christians) attitude be toward the "Messianic Movement" ??

What Makes Jesus Christ so Special ??

Is "Kingdom Dominion" the Same Thing as "Universalism" ??

Does God approve of White Magic ??

Satan UNmasked !!

Slavery to the Fear of Death

Hell --- Fact vs. Fable

Jesus Christ and the "Roman Catholic Church" ??

Born of Water and of the Spirit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home